MDB actively partners with colleges and universities to offer students internship opportunities to gain real-world work experience in many different fields of interests.
We are open to all types of internship criteria, so contact us and find out how we can work together.
MBA & Graduate Program
The MBA Internship Program is our other effort to attract students with a desire to work in a wholesale/distribution business. Through the MBA Internship Program, students will gain experience in various areas of business management and operations.
Students will have an opportunity to engage in meaningful work experiences. The purpose of the internship is to have students assigned to tasks that enable them to transfer their classroom activities to actual work experience. The MBA Internship Program also serves as a recruitment source for potential employment opportunities at MDB.
Some of the benefits of working at MDB in a student program are:
- Earn salary to offset educational expenses
- Opportunity to earn academic credit
- Participate in meaningful work assignments relevant to their academic area
- Opportunities to apply business school concepts to work assignments
- Exposure to wholesale/distribution careers
- Develop a network of professional contacts for future opportunities